Contact the Manufacturer of JarnisTech for Your Rogers PCB Today
If you’re looking for the most affordable Rogers PCB price, contact JarnisTech. We can guide you through the design process and assist you in selecting the most suitable PCB circuits. As an official Rogers PCB manufacturer, we will offer the best price and guarantee you will receive the top standard Rogers PCB boards.
What Is a Rogers PCB ?
Rogers PCB is a type of high-frequency board that originates from the Rogers company. It differs from the traditional PCB board, which is made of epoxy resin (FR4). It does not have glass fiber in the middle and makes use of a ceramic base as a high-frequency component. Rogers has a superior dielectric constant as well as temperature stabilization.
Its thermal expansion coefficient is similar to copper foil, which makes it an excellent choice for improving PTFE substrates. It is extremely suitable to be used in high-speed electronics, microwave commercials or radio frequency use. Its low absorption of water is perfect for applications with high humidity that provide those in the high-frequency board sector with the best quality materials and resources that significantly improve the product’s quality.
Rogers PCB Pricing
If you are thinking of Rogers PCB pricing, you must be aware that the price will depend on the material that is used as the PTFE substrates. As the Rogers PCB manufacturer, we are able to assure you that the price will be competitive and depend on the circuit’s layout. It is important to note that the Rogers PCB price also depends on the complexity of the design of the circuit.
Rogers PCB Delivery Time
● Prototype Rogers PCB.
● Layers: 4~60.
● Time to lead: 1~4 weeks
● Batch Rogers PCB
● Layers: 4~60
● Lead time: 2~6 weeks
To accommodate customer requirements, JarnisTech accepts expedited orders which can be fulfilled in as little as one week.
Rogers Corporation is an established producer of laminates for PCBs. Rogers PCBs made of material are utilized by a variety of PCB makers and assemblers from all over the world. Rogers PCB materials are sold under different brands based on the materials used as well as other features. However, in general, they are extremely popular for PCBs and electronic gamers due to their sturdy features. Their Fire Retardant 4 (FR4) material for PCB substrates provides benefits like a large variety of dielectric constants as well as lower loss of signal. There are many additional benefits, including enhanced thermal resistance in extreme applications. Rogers PCBs are used extensively for mission-critical applications devices in aerospace and defence. What materials are utilized in Rogers PCBs, and what are their different types?
Information About Rogers PCB Materials Types
Rogers PCB laminate and prepreg materials come in fifteen different types. Some materials exhibit extraordinary electrical properties, whereas others provide high-frequency performance. Certain are utilized in applications that require RF and microwave, and others are utilized in specific, high-speed or mission-critical tasks. The types of PCBs commonly used by manufacturers are listed below.
Rogers 4350 Materials
These materials are predominantly hydrocarbons or glass-reinforced ceramics woven into them. They are processed to comply with FR4 standards. Rogers 4350 is a great way to increase the dielectric strength. It doesn’t require special tools or through-hole technology to mount components such as PTFE materials. They are UL-certified 94 V-0 for RF designs with high power and active devices. They provide excellent dimensional stability.
Rogers 92ML Materials
These are halogen-free laminate and epoxy prepreg materials. These are thermally conductive and are filled with ceramic. These materials reduce the temperature of the surface and are also environmentally friendly. For PCBs equipped with a metallic substrate, the materials are available in conjunction together with aluminium plates.
Materials such as these are widely used in microwaves and RF devices. They are PTFE composites stuffed with ceramic and possess outstanding mechanical and electrical properties, regardless of dielectric constant. The boards can be manufactured with or without woven glass reinforcement, and multilayer designs are possible with them.
Rogers PCB Material Properties
Circuit materials based on ceramic-filled PTFE are used in the RO3000 series, and the
high-frequency laminates RO3003, RO3003, RO3006, RO3010, and RO3035 are included in these models.
The RT6000 series are based on PTFE circuits that contain ceramics, designed for electronic circuits and microwave circuits which require high dielectric constants. The models are the RT6006 dielectric coefficient of 6.15 and the RT6010 dielectric constant of 10.2.
TMM series is composed of composite materials that are based on hydrocarbons, ceramics as well as thermosetting polymers. There are a variety of models, such as the TMM3, TMM4, TMM6, TMM10, TMM10i, TMM13i, and others.
● 3001 Bonding Film (Thermoplastic Chloro-fluoropolymer)
● RO3000(r) series High-Frequency Laminates (PTFE/Ceramic)
● RO3035(r) series High-Frequency Laminates (PTFE/Ceramic)
● RO3200(r) series High-Frequency Laminates (PTFE/Ceramic)
● RO4000(r) High-Frequency Laminate TICER Foil
● RO4000(r) laminates datasheets and fabrication guidelines RO4003C, RO4350B
● RO4400(r) prepreg datasheet, and fabrication guidelines RO4450B, RO4450F
● RO4500(r) Antenna Grade Laminates for High Volume Applications
● RT/duroid(r) 5870/5880 Glass Microfiber Reinforced PTFE Composites
● RT/duroid(r) 6002 laminate datasheet
● RT/duroid(r) 6006/6010 laminate datasheet
● RT/duroid(r) 6202 laminate datasheet
● RT/duroid(r) 6202PR laminate datasheet
● Thermoset laminate datasheet for TMM Datasheet for TMM3, TMM4, TMM6, TMM10 The TMM10i.
● ULTRALAM 2000 laminate datasheet
● ULTRALAM 3000 LCP laminate datasheet: ULTRALAM 3850
● ULTRALAM 3000 LCP Prepreg: ULTRALAM 3908
● LONGLITE(tm) AND R/flex(r) Flexible Circuit Materials – Thin Dielectrics
● LONGLITE(tm) Flex 200 Adhesiveless Materials
● LONGLITE(tm) Flex 300 Adhesiveless Series
● R/flex(r) 1000 Circuit Materials for Long-life Dynamic Flexing
● R/flex(r) 1100 Circuit Materials – High-Temperature Laminates
● R/flex(r) 1500 Assembly Adhesive
● R/flex(r) 2001 Laminates and Coverfilms
● R/flex(r) 2005 Laminates and Coverfilms
● 8080 Liquid Photoimageable Covercoat datasheet
● 8080 Liquid Photoimageable Covercoat: LP11
● 8080 Liquid Photoimageable Covercoat: LP2
● R/flex CRYSTAL 7500 Laminates and Coverlayers
● R/flex CRYSTAL 7700 Laminates and Coverlayers
● R/flex JADE Datasheet for a coverfilm
● R/flex JADE A laminates datasheet
● Flex JADE J coverfilm datasheet
● R/flex JADE J laminate datasheet
Choose the best Rogers PCB manufacturers, suppliers and exporters at Jarnistech. It is possible to email your designs to [email protected] for inquiries.
Why You Should Choose Rogers Printed Circuit Boards(PCB) Material ?
There are a variety of reasons that made Roger material the preferred choice over other materials and demonstrates the reason Rogers PCBs should be considered over other options.
Considering its quality, its use, and its ability to show the best results under challenging conditions, it makes the best choice. Although Rogers PCBs material is priced at the highest prices when compared with other materials, it will be the best choice in harsh conditions and offer more advantages.
As performance and electrical properties are important in designs, so the following features of Rogers materials demonstrate their superiority over other materials:
● Low Electrical Signal Loss
Rogers PCBs use high-quality FR-4 and copper laminates to reduce signal loss. This is why it’s perfect for electronic devices such as laptops, radios and desktops, and other similar gadgets.
● Cost-effective Manufacturing of PCBs
● Low Dielectric Loss
Its Rogers PCB material also helps in reducing the loss of dielectric. This is what makes Rogers PCB ideal for multi-layered designs for boards. Additionally to this, it is also the case that Rogers PCB does not support bromination, which ensures that all models are in identical configurations. These characteristics are key features in this Rogers PCB product, which makes it ideal for creating structures that make use of fluids.
● Thermal Management Capabilities
Rogers PCB that offers excellent thermal management. Due to their superior thermal dissipation capabilities, they can help the device last longer. To improve the efficiency of a device, thermal management is crucial, and Rogers PCB can ensure this with its superior material.
● Range of Dielectric Constants
The range of DK values is 2.55 to 10.
● The Outgassing Is Low for Space Applications
● It Improves the Control of Impedance
The Rogers PCB material has a greater range of Dk values than standard FR-4 materials in terms of impedance stability.
● High Resistance to The Oxidation Process
Unlike other PCB materials, Rogers’ PCB material is designed to withstand oxidation, which is essential to help the circuit perform at par for a more extended period. By using this Rogers PCB material with its high level of durability against oxidation, it can make use of the circuits used in transformers, capacitors as well as other similar devices with heavy electrical components.
So it is clear that this Rogers PCB will help you build a more durable electronic device that lasts longer and provide greater effectiveness. It is vital to ensure that you don’t have to change the circuits of your device to ensure it is operating in the best way possible. The most important feature of Rogers PCB is that it is a circuit with a long life that is able to withstand wear and tear for a long period of time.
5G Technology Develops Why Choose Rogers PCB ？
In the course of how the 5G technology advances, increasing numbers of devices require high-performance high frequency PCB and PCBs with RF that require minimal signal losses and less electrical noise. Rogers PCB materials are cost-effective and meet all technological demands.
Rogers PCB Applications
● You can utilize Rogers PCB as crucial parts of antennas used in the base station for cell phones, Direct broadcast satellite, microwave equipment, communication systems, 5G modern stations, Wi-Fi with carrier-grade capability, etc.
● Automotive industry. Rogers printed circuit boards. Rogers circuits printed on the boards are able to be used in automated or mechanized testing equipment (ATE) and automotive radars, sensors and more.
● RF Engineering. It is also possible to use Rogers printed circuit boards for power amplifiers and IP infrastructures, as well as RFID tags, etc.
● Aeronautical engineering. Rogers PCB can also get used in ACAS or collision avoidance systems for aircraft backhaul radios, microstrip antennas, and so on.
● Rogers PCBs are also used for DAS in addition to ADAS (advanced driver assist systems) as well as other areas for computers.
● For military purposes, The Rogers PCB can be used in radio communications systems, jamming systems and more.
Best Rogers PCB Manufacturer – JarnisTech
For your best benefit, you should choose working with a reliable PCB maker the JarnisTech, we provide Rogers PCB and other higher-performance printed circuit boards. These two aspects could be the reason why our prices are somewhat higher than other companies.
● The most expensive component of the hf PCB is its base material. Our warehouse is well-stocked with imported U.S. Rogers boards and various other models, and the storage time should not be longer than 45 days to ensure the maximum efficiency and reliability of the boards. (We can sell the boards that have storage for 45 days for sale at a lower cost to traders)
● Because the materials used are different from FR-4 as well as metal, The coefficients of expansion and contraction in production are as well. The control of expansion and contraction that is provided to the Rogers board manufactured by our factory falls under the technology that is at the heart of it (patent protection) that is designed to reduce the control over expansion and contraction of the board.
Difference Between the Material of FR-4 in Comparison to Rogers’s material
The major distinction main difference between Rogers PCBs and ordinary PCBs is the frequency they are used in frequencies, while regular PCBs are restricted to a specific frequency range that is lower than the Rogers material.Rogers PCBs are mostly used for high-frequency applications above 500MHz, while ordinary PCBs cannot be used if you are dealing with high-frequency applications.
The optimal PCB material should possess the properties of having no moisture absorption when set in liquid. Most materials offer absorption rates between 0.01 per cent and 0.20 percent. Absorption percentage is a direct relationship to the electrical and thermal characteristics of the substance. The higher the percentage of absorption is, the greater the effect on the electrical and thermal characteristics of the materials. This can reduce efficiency and performance.
In comparison to a ordinary PCBs, Rogers PCBs have the least absorption. This means that Rogers PCBs can be used in challenging conditions and in unstable environments. For instance, Rogers PCBs can be employed in military and aerospace systems. However, other PCBs are better suited for applications with low exhaust levels, like standard switch boards.
Rogers and regular PCBs are not the same in terms of price. Rogers costs more given their excellent quality. Rogers PCBs tend to be more costly than similar PCBs in terms of cost, but they perform better. Rogers Material is considered to be the most effective selection. There is a price difference due to the quality and materials used. A PCB’s cost is also determined by the industry it targets.
● Rogers PCB materials are higher in price when compared with FR4 materials.
● Rogers material is the top material when operating frequencies are high compared to the FR4 material.
● The dissipation coefficient of DF for Rogers material is lower than FR4, so it has lower electrical signal losses compared to the FR4 material.
● Rogers material comes with a broad dielectric constant DK, generally in the range of 2.5 to 11, which increases the stability of its impedance, whereas FR4 material has a number of 4.5.
● Roger material has less variation in thermal management than FR4 material.
Rogers PCB Stackup vs FR4
Rogers PCB layers can be mixed together with FR4 layers to provide better performance at a minimum cost vs. all layers are Rogers materials. If this is the case, then the signals must be placed on the Rogers PCB core, not on the prepreg.
A common FR4 6-layer stack-up is illustrated below. The prepreg is located in the outer layer to lower costs since prepreg has cheaper than cores. This is commonly referred to as”foil build”
But it is the case that when the Rogers layer is required, the core is placed on the layers that require it, which are typically the outer layers. Check out the example below that has three cores instead of two, like the example above. This type of configuration is often called”Cap Construction “, Cap Construction” board or”core build” “core build”.
What Factors Should You Be Thinking About When Designing the Rogers PCB ？
If you are looking for a top-performance Rogers printed circuit board, During the design phase, you must demonstrate your peak abilities. If the manufacturer is a top one, design influences the end product’s quality. So, When designing your Rogers PCB, what factors should you consider?
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
The majority of materials expand or contract during the event of a temperature increase; that is the case with Rogers material. So, when temperatures increase, then Rogers’s material expands. Roger’s material expands, with the reverse happening also. The expansion, however, is determined by the glass transition temperature – and is also interpreted to be the limit of temperature. In general, a circuit board’s quality and performance are enhanced by a higher glass transition temperature.
In contrast, if the exceeds the glass transition temperature of materials, it expands and deforms. It is therefore important to consider such considerations when designing Rogers PCBs or any other circuit board. This Rogers PCB material contains a copper layer which has a CTE value of 18ppm. This means that the copper requires an exact match with the CTE value, as any inconsistency can lead to problems. It is, therefore, crucial to comprehend the CTE significance that is associated with Rogers’s material.
It is an crucial element in the Rogers material you should take into consideration on the designing phase. In essence, it refers to a material’s ability to accumulate electrical charge. So, a substance with more Dk (or dielectric constant) has an increased capacitance, which in turn gives it the ability to handle higher levels of voltage.It is an important part of Roger’s printed circuit board and something you must consider when designing yourself PCB boards.
In order to reduce the size of a printed circuit board, the dielectric constant plays an important role. But, when choosing your Rogers PCB material type of selection, particularly one that has high frequencies, you should be aware of its capabilities and the costs. If, for instance, you are looking for an electronic circuit board that is suitable for broadband-related applications or for other purposes choosing the Rogers PCB proves the best option for your plan. Rogers PCBs have a low Dt value to ensure their functionality in temperature-sensitive devices, such as microwaves.
It is often important to consider the environment in which your printed circuit board will be used when designing it. It shouldn’t be able to absorb water in non-practical conditions. The same applies to Rogers PCBs since they are moisture-resistant. Therefore, the speed of how the Rogers PCB absorbs moisture proves less than the other PCBs, so the thermal and electrical characteristics that are present on Rogers PCB are not affected. Roger’s PCB does not get impaired significantly. These all indicate a capacity to be used in various situations without affecting its performance.
According to the project purview, all printed circuit board materials need to operate within the specified temperature range for a specific application. So, if components of electronic devices become vulnerable to temperatures that are too high and temperatures, the designer must consider this when selecting an appropriate Rogers printed circuit board. for a PCB, having a regulation mechanism for reversing temperatures that exceed a PCB’s capacity becomes essential.
The PCB design should take into account any temperature variations to prevent instances of mass loss, which will later diminish as time passes. The majority of PCBs require applications that have temperatures that are not more than 350 ° Celsius. In light of the fact that certain Rogers PCB materials possess higher decay temperatures, it is essential to be considered when the design process.
Driver Circuit Design Requirements
The design of a specific driver circuit must have a stable impedance. However, since the dielectric constant (Dk) range of Rogers’s PCB material is greater than FR-4 materials, it ensures that the impedance remains stable. Additionally, performance is also enhanced with these kinds of designs of printed circuits. In the majority of cases, the majority of circuits with high-frequency operation with an impedance of 50Ω. It is also essential to match this value with the other circuit components in order to ensure maximum power transfer between the output and input. Additionally, the circuits must be careful not to create too many standing waves in order to eliminate any reflection of load.
However, the good news is the existence of a lot of software tools such as the computer-aided-engineering that allow the selection of diverse and crucial specifications for a Rogers printed circuit board design material. Thus, the use of these tools lets you select a Rogers material with the most desirable dielectric constant, ensuring the stability and impedance are in line.
Other critical factors, like the dissipation rate, are important to not be overlooked when choosing printed circuit board material. Engineers must take into account essential properties of the material, like their substance’s performance loss which increases when the operating frequency rises. Another crucial property is the thermal conductivity that determines the head-conductive properties of the particular material.
For instance, whenever heat fails to be managed properly, the amplifiers of a missile guidance system can cause electrical and mechanical variations in the PCB material properties. As a result, it can cause malfunctions and serious problems.
The Ability of JarnisTech Manufacturer
● Every board conforms according to IPC Class II or greater.
● We have a facility that is TS16949 certified (for the automotive industry) as well as ISO and UL certifications. Best quality assured!
● 100% Tested! Every board that is sent out is tested before going out.
● PCB Design Rule Check (DRC) at no additional cost.
● Cost savings for customers by offering extremely affordable prices.
● US Based support.
● On-time delivery.
● PCB prototypes and PCB production.
● Rigid PCB, Flex PCB, Rigid-flex PCB, Aluminum PCB, RF PCB, HDI up to 60 layers.
● RoHS-certified PCBs with lead-free components.
● Materials: FR-4 High Tg (Tg170 Tg170) Aluminum, Rogers, Duroid, Polyimide, Teflon, and Kapton…
● Surface finishing: HAL, HAL lead-free and Immersion tin. Gold, silver, Flash gold, ENIG Gold finger.
● Led impedance control.
● Blind vias as well as hidden vias.
Our facilities are able to provide a list of quality certificates (IS9001 as well as TS16949 and UL) as well as the systems to support these certifications. To ensure quality control, We have made significant investments in inspection equipment, which include:
At JarnisTech, we blend cutting-edge technology with our cutting-edge engineering to give you Rogers printed circuit boards as well as printed circuit Boards that are of the highest standard. With more than 20 years of experience delivering top-quality and on-time products at a reasonable price, you can trust us to fulfil your PCB needs.
For more information about PCB fabrication as well as PCB assembly options, check out the PCB manufacturing services. You can also send an email to [email protected] or contact us at 0086-0755-23034656 for assistance with your questions or to request a quotation
Our special materials
Rogers PCB Laminates & Series